I don't know many people who don't want to change their body, and if you've seen mine (at least the ways I've seen mine) you would want to do a major overhaul. So, since I've tried all sorts of things I figured I would try yet another exercise program... p90x. Tomorrow will be the first day I start this program and I'm excited and not excited. Today I said to my boyfriend "What is so wrong with my willpower that I can't get where I wanna be (concerning my weight)". Do I not have enough patience? Really what is the problem?
Well, either way I'm excited because I've wanted to try p90x for a while but I didn't want to pay the money for it. My sister is conveniently pregnant and had purchased it so now I have negotiated my way into p90x for free. I do have to say the equipment needed for the program can cost you a pretty penny... but hell, why not try. I'll update yall frequently. Wish me luck and hopefully for those of you who don't see me often, I'll look a little better.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl! Try TurboJam...it is sooo much fun! It works! Lol. good luck.
ReplyDelete