I can't seem to shake it. I'm happy, and then I'm down. I'm worried, and next I'm loving life and letting the wind blow. I have to say that really I'm just scared.
I've been sick on and off with different things. Saturday, I slept all day and when I woke up my whole body felt like it was moving through mud. I suspect I'm sick and the worst thing is I'm really afraid of this sickness because it can turn into something bad. When I try to explain it to people they just kind of brush it off. Maybe I'm being too emotional but I'd rather be paranoid and alive then careless and dead.
If that isn't enough to drown me in a sea of sorrows, I'm having man issues. As I'm writing this I realize that those won't even be issues if I'm dead. Whatever. If you read this just pray for my health and peace of mind.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:( I hope you feel better. Call me. It sounds like we need a venting session.
ReplyDeleteMove to Tampa! We can be sad and single together...and go speed dating together lol. Yaaaaaayyy, old times!
ReplyDelete