Dear Diary,
TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT... I got rid of the boyfriend. I know some of you out there know I should have been done a long time ago but at least I'm officially done. Oh, and the Pier 1 guy... that was just a fun story, a story and that's it. But then again I haven't worked with him since that day.
What I want to know is what is in my DNA, or pheremones that makes me attract drama. Or do I just make my stories dramatic? I don't know but Mr. Anderson, the guy who nicely came to visit me at Pier 1 has stuck around. Not like it's been a long time but a lot of people can't last even a short time. I like him but there are a few kinks that I need to work out about the situation and at this point I don't know if I even feel like writing about it. I'm not going to say much about him at all because I feel like if I do I would be jinxing it... I'm just praying, crossing my fingers, and if it doesn't work well let him move out my life quickly and not suck up too much of my energy.
Thank you God for taking out the people in my professional life who were making it hell. I think I can start looking up in the work arena because things seem to be in a better position for me to learn, grow, and meet my goals.
Other than that, I'm ready for VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!! I've never looked forward to a vacation so much. I need it.
It felt good to get that little bit off my chest... until next time....holla
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment