Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things are good...

I don't know why all of a sudden it seems like it all fits into place. My job came together, my finances aren't great but I can pay the bills and be ok, and I have what seems to be a good man (I don't want to jinx anything).

Job: I had been going through the struggle. At one point I felt like leaving the company that I'm with. But I stayed and now I have a manager that sticks up for what is right, I supervise a great team of people who do their job with little supervision and at the end of the day I leave work feeling like I accomplished something. That feels great!

New man: Just check the old blogs and you can get an idea of what's been going on with the men in my life. Then out of no where something unexpected happened. I mean, I had always wondered just a tad bit, especially recently but because I've known this guy since high school I just pushed it out my mind. Then one day he kisses me.

From there I've had to make sure that we started out on the same page and we did. This guy is intelligent, thoughtful, handsome, well spoken, knows about me and my quirks, and best of all my parents love him. I really enjoy spending time with him. So... we shall see what happens. I don't want to say too much about it just because but yeah... things are great!

And there is an update on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment